I talked about my zodiac sign, characters who share my birthday, 24 lessons/goals/things about me, and now I’m going to talk about something funny which is, the fact that it seriously looks like I haven’t aged in a while. What? I’m sure you think I’m crazy, but really, something about my old year book pictures looks like I haven’t aged. I feel like normally people look back at their middle school/ high school photos and laugh at how much they have changed…but all that seems to have happened to me is that my face got a little longer…maybe?
Some theories that I’ve come up with:
1. Maybe I’m a vampire and I survive on milk instead of blood.
2. Maybe I’m an immortal and all these years my parents have been secret mad scientists and tested out some miracle serum on me and now I’ll never age.
3. Perhaps I got super anti-aging powers from the creek behind my house I played in as a child.
4. Possibly all those bee stings I got as a child (64+) gave me some kind of super power where my face will never age at all and I’m just magical now.
5. The ghosts that lived in my old house granted me anti-aging magic because I didn’t try to disturb them too much and I never swung the fire stick poker around in the basement to try and disperse them (like a certain person I know did)
6. I’m a secret magical girl who is just putting on airs pretending I’m not, so when I write this down no one will believe me yet I’ve told my secret so now it’s off my chest and I can relax and go back to fighting monsters.
But, in all honesty, I just think it’s funny to look back on old pictures of me. Alex really enjoyed it to, he laughed when I was going through some of my older pictures, as embarrassing as it was for me!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-44399366-1’, ‘auto’);