So there has been a lot (A LOT) of radio silence my way recently…even after I said, and I quote: “Now I’m keeping a schedule again, which has really helped. I’ve also decided on a new blogging schedule so I don’t overwhelm myself again.”
Though, not to say I overwhelmed myself again…I just….I don’t know…forgot? I was so into everything else I’ve been doing: Taking care of the kitten, attempting to train the kitten, spoiling the kitten, learning how to budget better, working, getting the kitten to stop trying to climb the blinds, cleaning the house, etc. etc. You know, day to day things that is part of adulting. I wasn’t really adulting for real in Pittsburgh, but I certainly am now that I’m down here. Oh, and I’m also now trying to plan a wedding. ACK!!
Speaking of the kitten just ran head first into the side of the couch.
Anyways, here’s what I’ve been up to recently:
- Playing Love Live to the point of infuriating Alex and getting all the songs stuck in his head. Thank you After School Navigator.
- Being a cat mom
- Snap chatting cat pictures for days
- Working and getting ready for an overnight shift of setting up the whole store
- Surviving my first hurricane (we didn’t even loose power!)
- Going out in above mentioned storm to get Chinese food because we felt bad making someone else deliver it
- Watching this season’s new anime
- Started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Hulu(which is fab)
- Read some books (which I’ll review shortly)
- Started wedding planning, for real this time
- Took the kitten to the vet for the first time and she actually didn’t mind the car too much, it went very well!
- Received an AMAZING nerdy care package from Kayly of My Open Sketchbook (Which I will also post about soon!) She’s beautiful and I love her!
- Got some awesome stuff from Kickstarter from projects that I backed and I’m super excited about it! (I’ve also backed some new projects, because I have this thing about Kickstarter for some reason)
- I also posted an awesome Firmoo Giveaway yesterday to celebrate my return (I swear it is this time!)