Since I’ve been gone so long, let me give you a recap of things that have happened since I last posted in (oh God) January, as well as a re-introduction for the new readers!
Let’s start with the introduction!
Hello! I’m Jess! (The one on the right with the blonde hair in a braid) I’m a bookworm with a yearly average of about 90+ books that I read. My genre’s of choice are horror, thriller, mystery, and YA. I’m a crazy cat mom to currently one kitty named Yuki, who we adopted (Adopt don’t shop!) who turned a year old rather recently! She’s spoiled. Last night I ordered chinese take out because I’m not a huge fan of cooking, I also have a problem with Chipotle. (It feels like I go there ALL THE TIME!) Seriously. I love it. I’m residing in Texas and am still adapting to the weather change. I mean, Pittsburgh and Houston are pretty different.
Now that you know me, let’s cover some things that have happened since the start of the year!
- I got a new job and started working as a graphic designer for a medium sized business, it’s radical! (Thanks once again Meagan for being a magical ray of sunshine in my life)
- I’ve started and almost finished all the scrubs, except for the 9th season, because that season doesn’t count
- I’ve read quite a lot of books, 17 so far actually!
- I’ve backed a lot of Kickstarter projects, because I have a low-key addiction
- Speaking of low-key addictions, I’ve been playing a lot of Love Live School Idol on my phone
- I feel like I’ve become better at adulting
- I got a tattoo and dyed my hair, you know, rebelling or something like that (not really though, just being me)
- Unsurprisingly I’ve done next to nothing to plan for my wedding, but I still have a year and 4 months to start planning
- Became a regular at the Starbucks by my work, they even know my drink!
- I mean the big thing is the job, I’m just trying to think of other things that have happened….
- Oh yeah! I turned 25! That’s actually pretty big…now that I think about it….
I’m still going about changes on the blog, fixing old posts, weeding out old posts that no longer really fit, re-working things, writing new pages, and generally just getting back on the blog train. (It’s literally taken like 5 hours or more to write 400 words)